lunes, 27 de octubre de 2014

IS INTERNET ADDICTION REALLY A PROBLEM?

Nowadays, everybody uses the Internet. But do we use it correctly? Or do we abuse? 

There are a lot of people who have problems with the internet, they spend many hours in front of the screen of their computers because they are really addicted. 



Express your opinion about this topic and talk about your personal experience with the internet. Give some pieces of advice for people with problems.


26 comentarios:

  1. I like the internet because I can find information for my class and I can post on my favorite forum. There are other social problems as the School harassment. It is an important school problem that it must be solved in order that there are not have emotional and physical problems.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It's a good point, but do you know anything about that harassment you talk about? Talk about any experience you have had, or any cases you have known. How could it be solved? any piece of advice for those teenegers suffering from cyber-bullying?
      Try to explain yourself a bit more.

      Good job and good point!! :)

      Eliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with Diego because i think that internet is very usefull for search information donwload music or films... internet in more interesting than tv because you can play games chat and watch movies but there are a lot of peoples in the world who they are a lot of hours in the internet and this is a really problem

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You have done a good job!I see your point when you says that there are a lot problems with internet, but why is it a problem? This is the question you have to answer. Base yourself on personal experiences, on people you may know or people you have heard about.
      Be careful with mistakes (capital letters, punctuation...)

      Eliminar
    2. You have done a good job!I see your point when you says that there are a lot problems with internet, but why is it a problem? This is the question you have to answer. Base yourself on personal experiences, on people you may know or people you have heard about.
      Be careful with mistakes (capital letters, punctuation...)

      Eliminar
  4. I don't know any case of any person addicted to Internet, but if you don't know use Internet it can be dangerous since undesirable persons can harass us making pay big quantities of money or threatening us very aggressively.
    Also they circulate along the network harmful contents for minors.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Very good, Diego, I see that you are very interested in this topic about cyber bullying.

      Good job!

      Eliminar
  5. I think, like Diego and Santi, that internet is a good tool for search information, and for pass our free time.
    I think that if we use internet correctly, it can make our life easier, but some people is hooked with it.
    You cand do a lot of things in internet, like listen to music, chat with our friensds, search information, buy, ... If we do a correctly use o it, internet has more good things than bad things.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I agree with Irene.
    We can use internet for fun, but sometimes it can turns to an obsessive thing so we have to be careful with the time we spend at the net.
    There are so many ways to have fun apart of the internet, let's imagine...

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

      Eliminar
    2. Sara, you have written a great comment. I agree with you, but which other things, do you think, a person addicted to internet could do to have fun appart from surfing the net? Add some more information on your comment. :)

      Good effort!

      Eliminar
  7. I think the same thing that Santi,Diego,Irene and Sara ,internet can help us.But if we use too much time it can become addictive.
    In muy opinion internet has many good things.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

      Eliminar
    2. I agree with you Silvia, Internet has many good things, but what are the good things about the internet? Explain yourself a bit more, please.

      Good point, Silvia! :)

      Eliminar
  8. I agree with Silvia. In internet you can do al lot of good things but it has bad pages too. I don't know any person that is addicted to internet but a lot of people are obssesive with internet and it is a big problem.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You are right Mónica, internet has got many good thigs, but what, do you think, are the good things about surfing the net? What other things can we do in our free time appart from using internet?

      Try to explain yourself a bit more.

      Great job! :)

      Eliminar
  9. Laura R.
    I agree with them.
    Internet has pages for information, fun and pages that are not good, but we know the pages we use and the time we are using it.
    I think internet is good, simple and manageable but can lead to serious problems

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Sandra De M
    I agree with Laura.
    I think that internet is good and bad
    Good:Because you can search information,play online games,chatting with your friends and download music
    Bad:Because are webpages unsuitables and this webpages can create problems

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. In my opinion, internet is a problem. The problem is when the people disconnected from real live.
    I was addicted to internet on holidays. I spent my holidays sat in front of the screen hours and hours. Did I had a problem? Yes, I had, but now I spend less time on the computer than in holidays.
    My advice is, the Internet is interesting but can cause addiction, use of your free time with your friends

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Internet can be used for the good purpose. People should know how they can use the Internet to enjoy it more without compromising with their health.

    Regards,
    Johny
    Make Money Online

    ResponderEliminar